RIMS Canada Conference
The RIMS Canada Conference is the second largest annual risk management conference in the world. Held annually in the fall and hosted by the ten Canadian RIMS Chapters, the conference and its Exhibit Hall attract over 1,000 risk managers and the vendor community from all across Canada and around the world.
RIMS Canada Conferences:
- Quebec City – September 27-30, 2015
- Calgary – September 11-14, 2016
- Toronto – September 24-27, 2017
- St. John’s – September 23-26, 2018
- Edmonton – September 8-11, 2019
- Virtual – October 5-6, 2021
RIMS Canada Conference 2022
Join us on September 11-14 as we deliver the latest solutions, innovations and best practices in risk management. Details to be announced in early 2022.
For other upcoming RIMS events, click here.