The RIMS Canada Conference is the second largest annual risk management conference in the world. Held annually in the fall and hosted by the ten Canadian RIMS Chapters, the conference and its Exhibit Hall attract over 1,000 risk managers and the vendor community from across Canada and around the world.
RIMS Canada Conferences:
- Quebec City – September 27-30, 2015
- Calgary – September 11-14, 2016
- Toronto – September 24-27, 2017
- St. John’s – September 23-26, 2018
- Edmonton – September 8-11, 2019
- Virtual – October 5-6, 2021
- Halifax – September 11-14, 2022
RIMS Canada Conference 2023
Join us on September 11-14 in Ottawa (yes, Monday-Thursday) as we deliver the latest solutions, innovations and best practices in risk management. Discover an unprecedented number of exceptional sessions across a wide-range of risk-related topics. In addition to in-depth sessions, there are shorter presentations in the Thought Leader Theater. Walk the aisles of the Exhibit Hall to meet with your current providers and discover new ones. Learn more at https://www.rimscanadaconference.ca/.
For other upcoming RIMS events, click here.